Dyscovery Station Grade 6 has activities related to concepts of light. shadows & reflections, separation of substances. how to test for different components of food, electricity, and its effects on solids & liquids, magnetism, and its properties, magnetic effect on different objects, how to measure wind speed. a. Age group- 10 plus years kids b. Number of activities- 29 c. Size of the box- 35mm x 270mm x 80 mm d. Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically e. Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like Motion, Separation. Electricity, Magnetism, etc.
1. INCLUDES 29 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEM Learning | AGE: 9 years and above.
2. ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board. The Kit comes with a QR code feature for experiment wise video explanation which helps the students to understand the concepts.
3. SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning
4. BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
5. SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 25+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
|Country of Origin||India|