Keep your kids engaged in learning with Sparkelbox's Educational Maths Kit. This DIY mathematics kit for kids of Grade K2 or of age group 4-6 provides excellent and efficient learning opportunities. The educational maths toys help kids understand the concepts of the subject in a fun manner. These educational maths toys will help them enhance their cognitive skills, motor skills, creativity, imagination, observation skills, and logical reasoning. Curated by experts, this DIY STEM kit is for kids of the age group 4-6 years.
Aimed at learning, this educational maths kit includes the following activities: Number building and representation using tens frame, Number building and representation using Numicons, Number building and representation using Cuisenaire strips, Number building and representation using tens and ones blocks, Number building and representation using the ‘number of the day’ template, Comparison of numbers using tens frame, Comparison of numbers using Numicons, Comparison of numbers using Cuisenaire strips, Comparison of numbers using ‘more, less or equal’ template, Even or odd using Numicons, Even or odd using tens frame, Addition using Numicons/Cuisenaire strips, Addition using tens and ones blocks, Addition using counters, Subtraction using ‘subtraction in action’ template, Skip counting using ‘skip count and colour’ template, Game- the number bingo, and Number bonds using ‘slide and decompose’ template.
The educational maths kit comes with a detailed manual and also features QR codes for each activity that will lead to explanatory videos. Make learning fun with the DIY STEM Kit!
1. Curated by Experts: This DIY Maths learning kit has been designed by experts in ECE. Each item in this kit is of great quality, 100% non-toxic, and child safe.
2. Educational Maths Toys: These maths learning toys support alphabet and number recognition. These activities also enhance kids' cognitive and motor skills.
3. Increases Attention Span: Each activity is a combination of reading, comprehending & then application of the understanding which helps to improve attention span.
4. Academic Integration: These kids' maths games aren't just games but have grade-wise and concept-wise mapped activities that boost their learning with creativity and imagination.
5. Video Explanation: To make it easy for kids to perform these DIY mathematics activities, there are QR codes given for each activity that will lead to explanatory videos.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Age Group||4-6 Years|