The Sparklebox Visual art and craft book is a fun and interesting learning activity book for children of age 6 and above. The book contains 18 fun and engaging activities. The Art and Craft Book is a comprehensive guide with an approach towards holistic development and helps the child to have the clarity of the learnings at the end of the chapter. This beautifully illustrated series helps to get higher engagement and interest in learning and higher involvement in learning along with collaboration support. Develop practice and improving conceptual understanding and also understand the connection between different aspects of learning. The QR codes to learn the concepts in Video and making more sense of the concepts. The curriculum designed for the series incorporates a creative teaching and learning technique and follows a gradual, age-appropriate progression. Techniques like Thematic learning, Concept learning, learning by Process, and Narrative help in cognitive, motor, language, and socio-emotional development.
1. INCLUDES 18 CREATIVE AND CRAFTY FUN ACTIVITIES | AGE: 7 years and above.
2. SKILLS ENHANCED: Develops pincer grip and hand movements, creativity and imagination, patience and builds concentration, understand the texture of the paint, sensory integration, sense of pattern creation, motor skills & dexterity, eye-hand coordination.
3. DEFINED OUTCOMES & AGE APPROPRIATE: To understand the expected learning at the end of the chapter.
4. INTRODUCTORY MANUAL INTO THE ARTS, MUSIC, AND THEATRE: The QR code is an amazing feature, which opens up the book to have audio and video along with the text. As a teacher, the reader also anyone can easily pick it up and spend their day with it.
5. ACTIVITY BASED: To keep students engaged and involved and to show the connection with the real world.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Age Group||7 Years & Above|
|Subject||Art And Craft|