The Sparklebox Visual art and craft book is a fun and interesting learning activity book for children of age 6 and above. The book contains 17 fun and engaging activities. The Art and Craft Book is a comprehensive guide with an approach towards holistic development and helps the child to have the clarity of the learnings at the end of the chapter. This beautifully illustrated series helps to get higher engagement, interest and involvement in learning along with collaboration support. Develop practice and improving conceptual understanding and also understand the connection between different aspects of learning. The QR codes to learn the concepts in Video and making the concepts clear .The curriculum designed for the series which incorporates creative teaching and learning technique and follows a gradual, age-appropriate progression. Techniques like Thematic learning, Concept learning, learning by Process, and Narrative help in cognitive, motor, language, and socio-emotional development. This approach requires students to observe, analyze, synthesize, create, and evaluate. It also draws on a variety of intelligence and provides students with experience in higher-order thinking, thus allowing complete understanding and freedom in learning. It helps students develop positive self esteem, confidence, natural motivation, problem-solving, collaboration, empathy, and social tolerance. It helps students develop positive self esteem, confidence, natural motivation, conflict resolution, collaboration, empathy, social tolerance, and influences the development of positive feelings of membership in a community.
1. INCLUDES 17 CREATIVE AND CRAFTY FUN ACTIVITIES | AGE: 6 years and above.
2. SKILLS ENHANCED: Develops pincer grip and hand movements, creativity and imagination, patience and builds concentration, understand the texture of the paint, sensory integration, sense of pattern creation, motor skills and dexterity, eye-hand coordination
3. DEFINED OUTCOMES & AGE APPROPRIATE: To understand the expected learning at the end of the chapter.
4. INTRODUCTORY MANUAL INTO THE ARTS, MUSIC, AND THEATRE: The QR code is an amazing feature, which opens up the book to have audio and video along with the text. As a teacher, the reader also anyone can easily pick it up and spend their day with it.
5. ACTIVITY BASED: To keep students engaged and involved and to show a connection with the real world.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Age Group||6 Years & Above|
|Subject||Art And Craft|