Oswal’s Objective Indian History( High score series) provides you the right strategy to prepare history for any competitive exam.
• The book is a fine collection of frequently asked questions which have high probability value in exams.
• The book keeps pace with all the changes and requirements of all competitive exams and is always based on the updated syllabus of all formats.
• It is both general and specific in approach at the same time.
• In the book, one finds a fine division between higher difficulty and lower difficulty questions which are divided into level 1 and level 2.
• Level 1 helps scoring high in exams such as SSC CGL, CPO, AILET, State PSC Exam, DUET, LIC, Bank PO, TET and Railway whereas level 2 helps scoring high in formats such as UPSC CS, NDA, CDS, NTA, UGC NET, ICAR, JRF, RBI and ONGC.
• Each answer is supplemented with appropriate solution and also come with the most suitable explanation for that answer which further helps in better conception of the topic and makes memorization an easy process.
• The book covers all historically important phases of India such as the Mughal rule, the rule of Marathas and Rajputs, religious movements like ‘Bhakti’ and ‘Sufi’ movement and National Freedom Movement.
• The book is all you need to study history in the most strategic and critical way.
|No of Page||264|