Oswal’s Objective General Science (High score series) is a complete two year strategy for studying science in a comprehensive way that helps you succeed in any competitive exam.
• It caters to all the formats of competitive exams with its generalized approach meanwhile being exam specific in terms of difficulty of questions.
• It strategically divides the questions into two broad levels. Level 1 Questions are suitable for exams such as SSC, CGL, CPO, AILET, State PSC exam, DUET, LIC, Bank PO, TET and Railway.
• Level 2 Questions cater to the exams which have a higher difficulty level and are more specific in format such as UPSC CS, NDA, CDS, NTA, UGC NET, ICAR, JRF, RBI, NEET, IIT-JEE and ONGC.
• The book is a fine collection of MCQs coming from all three branches of science such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
• Showing a high sense of probability, the book gives space to the questions which are more relevant and cover important concepts from the point of view of the exam.
• All the questions are supplemented with solutions and appropriate explanations for those solutions.
• The book is in terms with the recently updated syllabus of all competitive exams.
• In all, this book is all you need to crack any competitive exam with a well planned strategy.
|No of Page||240|
|Author Name||Gurukul Books|
|Country of Origin||India|