Genius Kids ® Worksheets is a series of high quality, engaging and colourful set of worksheets for pre-school, kindergarten and primary grades by flipClass. The LKG/ KG-1 package is a set of 8 workbooks covering most topics a child learns in LKG. This includes activities on numbers, math & logic, alphabets, words, reading, writing, rhymes and stories, science, colouring, painting, arts and craft.
The package contain following 8 books:
1. ABCs: In this workbook, your child learns writing capital and small letters with colourful illustrations.
2. Spelling & Vocabulary: Your child learns spelling and pronunciation of naming & action words, small sentences etc.
3. Phonics: This book contains all basic pronunciations developed using Jolly English Methodology. Your child learns correct pronunciation with Smart QR technology playing the audio of the word
4. Let's Learn to Read: This book helps your child learn reading through stories and rhymes with colourful illustrations. You could read them out to your child as bed-time stories too!
5. 123s: This book helps the child master the foundations of basic mathematics. The child learns numbers from 1 to 50, counting, addition & subtraction, ordinal numbers. The child also learns preceding, succeeding & missing numbers.
6. Mental Maths: Your child learns more about numbers, 2D shapes, shapes of everyday objects, time telling and other activities which improve her/his mental and analytical abilities.
7. Science Lab: Worksheets on basic concepts of Environmental Sciences like identifying living & non-living things, animals, birds & insects, plants & trees, body parts, senses, community, days & seasons etc. are learnt in this workbook.
8. Fun & Games: This workbook focuses on enhancing the child’s creativity through drawing, origami, fun cut-outs, mood-meter, fun mazes and activity games.
|Country of Origin||India|
|No of Page||520|
|Age Group||3-5 Years|
Uniform Junction, backed by iconic Arvind Mafatlal Group, is your one-stop shop to browse and purchase all the school products that give children an opportunity to be a part of a collective institution, while being their own self. Today, school...