Educart has finally launched the most awaited Social Science (SST) CBSE Class 10 Question Bank for reduced (new) syllabus 2021. This is the first complete self-prep book in India prepared for students in these testing times of COVID-19. This book covers everything a student would need to prepare for the upcoming board exams without much dependency on offline teaching as it focuses on the basics and covers most questions.
The key features of the book are covered below:
1. Objective Section Maps: An Educart exclusive for 2021, these objective section maps are created after reviewing more than 2000+ questions of CBSE papers to understand a common trend on types of theory and important points asked by CBSE that can be summarized in flowchart form for you to crack any type of objective question with ease. This really is a massive tool to benefit from.
2. Questions: Our questions are compiled by CBSE experts using all possible CBSE sources, both chapter-wise and sectionwise -
- New objective questions of all types
- CBSE papers from 2010 to 2020
- NCERT textbook plus
- Diksha Platform selected best questions.
With all of this included, the question paper for 2021 will most likely come from this question bank!
3. Solutions: It does not matter whether the question is a Multiple Choice, Fill In the blank or VSA. Our solutions provide relevant detail (strictly within NCERT reduced syllabus theory) so you can prepare without even a textbook -
Explanations cover the basics and help you strengthen your understanding of a topic. The more time you spend on our solutions, the more you self-learn;
Related Theory tells what else one should know about that topic in question, so that you can answer ANY related question if they come in 2021 board exam.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Book Type||School Textbooks|